A Legal Guide to Opening a Brewery in Massachusetts
If you’re a home brewer aspiring to open your own commercial brewery, this guide will provide you with educational information on the many legal, business, financial and operational factors to consider
Inside you will find:
- The different types of Massachusetts breweries
- How to organize and establish the brewery business
- How to finance the brewery
- Factors to consider when choosing your brewery's location, including lease and community issues
- Which licenses and permits are required
- How to protect your brand through intellectual property
Fill out the form below to get your guide!
Disclaimer: This guide is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be construed as legal advice. Should you need advice, consult a liquor license attorney .